Helps to support detoxification
Stops diarrhea, Removes toxins
Natural health product
Natural Mineral Zeolite / Clinoptilolite
- Mineral Zeolite is a biologically active sorbent and natural food supplement.
- Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) – is known for its high effectiveness to adsorb low-weight molecules; specifically, radioactive elements and heavy metals that may be a cause of a variety of pathological conditions
- Zeolite dietary supplements by MineralMedix adsorb harmful environmental pollutants that may have entered your body with drinking water or food and thus helps you to maintain good health
- It is important that Zeolite adsorbs small molecules only, sparing proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins – all of which are beneficial and essential nutrients for us
Inorganic chemical toxins contained in water and digested food could be a cause of toxic conditions such as general intoxication, hypersensitivity to chemicals, immune system weakness, gastrointestinal reactions and other pathological processes.
There is increasing awareness and concern within the scientific and public communities that chemical pollutants can suppress immune processes and thus cause increased development of neoplastic and infectious diseases.
Source: National Center for Biotechnology Information
Detoxification, adsorption, and removal of toxins from the gastrointestinal tract may be very helpful for maintaining good health status.
Directions & Dosage:
Adults: Stir 1 measuring spoon into 1 glass of liquid. Consume immediately.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenum ulcer.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur; in which case, reduce dose. Individuals with kidney disease should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Do not inhale powder.
Dosage & Quantity:
- Content: Powder
- Net weight: 45g / 1.6oz
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 100%
In a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the temperature between -30ºC and +30ºC / -22ºF and +86ºF. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071578
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice of prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.