Detox for Cardiovascular System
Source of antioxidant(s) that help(s) protect (cell) against (the oxidative damage caused by) free radicals
Natural health product
- effectively adsorbs toxins, heavy metals, radioactive elements, and free radicals that may have entered your body with drinking water or food
- rich in tannins, magnesium, and iron
- supports the function of the digestive system
- supports the cardiovascular system
Directions & Dosage:
Adults: Take one tablet twice each day 30-40 minutes before a meal. Take with a full glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenum ulcer or allergy/sensitivity to gluten, wheat, rye or other grains.
Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur; in which case, reduce dose.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Contains wheat and rye bran.
Dosage & Quantity:
- Each tablet contains 0.5g / 0.018oz
- Container size: 90 tablets – 45g / 1.6oz
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 40.0 %
- Di yu (Sanguisorba officinalis): 30.0 %
- Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum): 15.0 %
- Rye bran (Secale cereale): 15.0 %
In a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the temperature between -30ºC and +25ºC / -22ºF and +77ºF. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071585
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice and prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.