Provides antioxidant(s) that help protect (cell) against (the oxidative damage caused by) free radicals
Natural health product
Zeolite 1 is recommended for seniors, people with low physical activity, and to prevent weight gain.
- effectively adsorbs toxins, heavy metals, radioactive elements, free radicals that may have entered your body with drinking water or food
- rich source of antioxidants and dietary fibre
- as a biologically active food supplement, gastrointestinal sorbent for toxins as a product containing dietary fibre, microelements
- as a potent antioxidant
- as preventer of heavy metal (Lead, Mercury, etc.) toxicity, absorber and remover of heavy metals ions
- as remover of radionuclides from the gastrointestinal tract for seniors and people with low physical activity and different levels of obesity
- as mineral metabolism balancer
Directions & Dosage:
Adults: Take one tablet twice each day 30-40 minutes before a meal. Take with a full glass of liquid.
Allow 1-2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
Contra Indications (Precautions):
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do not use if you have gastric or duodenum ulcer or allergy/sensitivity to gluten, wheat or other grains. Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur, in which case, reduce dose.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Contains wheat and cereal bran.
Dosage & quantity:
- Each tablet contains 0.5g / 0.018oz
- Container size: 90 tablets – 45g / 1.6oz
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 55.0 %
- Wheat bran (Triticum aestivum): 25.0 %
- Rye bran (Secale cereal): 20.0 %
In dry place in a tightly sealed package at the temperature between -30ºC and +30ºC / -22ºF and +86ºF, and keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071579
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice and prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can perform only a doctor who always takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient.