Helps to support detoxification
Natural health product
- The most effective formula to adsorb toxins, heavy metals, radioactive elements, and free radicals that may have entered your body with drinking water or food
- Reduces stress-related tiredness
- Zeolite Dx is not recommended for a prolonged use since it may adsorb beneficial nutrients in addition to harmful substances
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Stir one spoon into 1⁄2—1 cup of liquid. Consume immediately.
Allow 1—2 hours before or after any medication.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
Do not use if you have a gastric or duodenum ulcer or chronic kidney disease.
Kidney disease patients should not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Gastrointestinal discomfort has been known to occur; in which case, reduce the dose.
This product is not intended for the treatment of heavy metal poisoning. If exposure to heavy metals is known or suspected, call 911 or your local Poison Control Center.
Do not inhale the powder.
Dosage & Quantity:
- Content: Powder
- Net weight: 45g / 1.6oz
- Comes with a measuring spoon
- Clinoptilolite (Zeolite): 50.0 %
- Diatomaceous Earth (uncalcined, fossilized phytoplankton) : 50.0%
In a dry place in a tightly sealed package at the temperature between -30ºC and +30ºC / -22ºF and +86ºF. Keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 3 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80071580
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice and prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can only be performed by a doctor who always takes the individual characteristics of the patient into account.