Helps to relieve symptoms and prevent urinary tract infections
Natural health product
- Relieves symptoms associated with minor urinary tract infections (burning sensation, frequent urination)
- Prevents recurrent urinary infections. Most effective when used at the first signs of infection
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Contains herbal ingredients in the effective combination and dosage:
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Uva ursi, Bearberry) root extract, 40 mg (equivalent to 400 mg of standard extract);
- D-Mannose, 500 mg;
- Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fruit extract, 10 mg (equivalent to 300 mg of standard extract).
- Take one (1) capsule two (2) times daily
- Mechanisms of action: Urinary infection may be caused by several strains of bacteria. Cranberry and D-mannose prevent bacteria from infecting the cells of the urinary tract, while Uva Ursi exerts a complimentary action and reduces the total virulent bacteria load. Anti-inflammatory properties of Uva Ursi allow quick alleviation of symptoms.
Dosage & Directions for Use:
Adults: Take one (1) capsule two (2) times daily. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 30 days.
Contra Indications (Precautions):
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, if you have a history of kidney stones, if you have a liver disorder, fever, painful urination (dysuria), spasms, or blood in urine.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Dosage & quantity:
- Available in packages:
- 60 vegetable capsules
- 180 vegetable capsules
- Uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, root): 40mg (10:1 QCE 400mg)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon, fruit): 10mg (30:1 QCE 300mg)
- D-Mannose: 500mg
In dry place in a tightly sealed package at the room temperature, and keep away from children.
Product shelf life: 2 years.
Product has been approved by:
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80081362
The information on this page is intended for medical and pharmaceutical workers. Visitors to the site should not use this information as medical advice and guidance. Choice and prescription drugs, as well as control over their application, can perform only a doctor who always takes into account the individual characteristics of the patient.